A delicious creamy chicken sauce that goes great over cornbread or fried potatoes.
Write a review
- 1 stick salted butter
- 1/3 cup flour (up to 1/2 cup)
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 can reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 large can white meat chicken
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Make a roux with butter and flour. Allow it to cook for about 1 min.
- Melt cube into roux while stirring.
- Add broth, salt and pepper and stir while thickening.
- Slowly add milk. Continue to stir until thick.
- Add canned chicken. (Do not drain)
- Simmer until hot.
- Serve over corn bread, or fried potatoes
The Recipe Box http://therecipebox.xyz/